Discuss Thieving scum in Leeds. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

SirKit Breaker

Hi all,

Just a warning for anyone in the Leeds and surrounding areas.

2 vans i know of in my street in Morley were screwed last week.
I know of someone who knows of another that got done in Tingley recently, and my mates was cleared out on Saturday night in Aberford.

So keep your gear safe.

I take all my expensive kit out nightly, and used to leave the van on the street outside the house. I now park it in the drive backed up to the wifes car with the side door against the house, so getting into it is nigh on impossible. What i dont want is an expensive bill for damage cos some pikey scrote has broken in to find nothing to nick.

If i catch anyone trying, then their fingers are coming off with the rip saw, and stuff the consequences. Anyone caught trying to nick my stuff on my property looses their human rights, and as far as i am concerned it is my human right to rip their fingers off for the good of everyone else. I have taken the law into my own hands before and won't hesitate to do it again.

No fingers, they cant go thieving.

Cheers.............Howard

Do you think its pikey's nicking electrical tools so they can then nick the HV cable from the train tracks? Probably just after the drills and tranys, times are that hard these days even the dealers are offering buy one get one free.

tbh I dont think it is them most of the time. its just thieving scum that would sell and mug their own grandma for a bag of drugs. we had our house turned over a week before we moved in after working on it every night after i got home from work. to say I was least impressed would be the understatement of the year. 60 hours a week put in to make the house nice and 5 hours a night till i nearly fell asleep doing it for the family for some scrote to break in and help themselves. You hear them on telly when they are being interviewed, they call it "Grafting" what I call grafting is me going out and getting caked in soot and splintered up for a decent job for someone, these scum bags call it grafting when its someone elses graft that they feed their nasty little habbits off.

sorry peeps rant over :D my keyborads nearly broken now cos I was banging the keys in anger :D

Move down south, I leave the keys in both cars(Otherwise id never find where the misses has left them) and never lock the doors on the house.
The dog mite lick anyone to death! Iv worked in some right choice area's and was told, take anything of value out of your van and leave it unlcoked or they ll cause £100's of damage just to find it empty.

tbh I dont think it is them most of the time. its just thieving scum that would sell and mug their own grandma for a bag of drugs. we had our house turned over a week before we moved in after working on it every night after i got home from work. to say I was least impressed would be the understatement of the year. 60 hours a week put in to make the house nice and 5 hours a night till i nearly fell asleep doing it for the family for some scrote to break in and help themselves. You hear them on telly when they are being interviewed, they call it "Grafting" what I call grafting is me going out and getting caked in soot and splintered up for a decent job for someone, these scum bags call it grafting when its someone elses graft that they feed their nasty little habbits off.

sorry peeps rant over :D my keyborads nearly broken now cos I was banging the keys in anger :D

Always makes me laugh the 'grafting' - A year or so back some thieving little scrotes pulled in in a transit tipper, cones up on the road behind them and lifted up the stone paved drive on a house. Makes no sense that they would do the hard work of mauling the stone/flags about as they wanted he cash, but CBA to do it on a daily basis, they probably got a lot less than they would if they were doing a real job.

Hopefully the lads (and lasses) in question are insured and can get back to doing their full craft withough too much loss of earnings, I know if my van was ever to get done over my gear isn't insured through the company, so would take me god knows how long to replace test instruments/power tools etc.

Hi all,

Just a warning for anyone in the Leeds and surrounding areas.

2 vans i know of in my street in Morley were screwed last week.
I know of someone who knows of another that got done in Tingley recently, and my mates was cleared out on Saturday night in Aberford.

So keep your gear safe.

I take all my expensive kit out nightly, and used to leave the van on the street outside the house. I now park it in the drive backed up to the wifes car with the side door against the house, so getting into it is nigh on impossible. What i dont want is an expensive bill for damage cos some pikey scrote has broken in to find nothing to nick.

If i catch anyone trying, then their fingers are coming off with the rip saw, and stuff the consequences. Anyone caught trying to nick my stuff on my property looses their human rights, and as far as i am concerned it is my human right to rip their fingers off for the good of everyone else. I have taken the law into my own hands before and won't hesitate to do it again.

No fingers, they cant go thieving.

Cheers.............Howard

And the filth will continue to do it, mate, because they have NO incentive NOT to do it. Once upon a time the fear of retributive justice would of halted all but the determined scumbag. Nowadays they have no fear of a liberal justice system.

Just heard the same, will these people never learn.I have very little sympathy for them.

At least he didnt get to prison, they'd a taught him how to do it properly, whilst he brushed up on his pool skills
If these deaths continue,it will be time that they started teaching the dangers in the schools,or alternatively teach them how to earn a honest living

you can get van tool insurance, as long as the doors are locked and the tools are in the back you are covered...

Yes I know, just the company work for only have insurance as required by law for the vehicle, contents (either personal on not) aren't covered.

shouldnt laugh but....:lol: the family will be on tv blaming the leccy board and want compo...

I had a bloody good laugh as well.

Unfortunately you are probably right, there will probably be some technicality that the warning signs were not 12x12 foot and not clearly visible when illegally climbing the barbed wire or palisade fence.

Had mine car done a while back just down road from morley, nicked all my books 17th, osg, gn3, and so on oh and 3 years of college work :( , sad thing is no use to anybody but me, and Im sure they will have through it all over a wall somewhere !!!!.

Just heard on the radio that a 16 year old from Leeds has died after trying to steal cable from a sub station!

Idiots. only about 3 weeks ago there was a lad on the news from Leeds who was badly burnt from it. they just don`t learn. they know the risks and are just stupid my only concern is for other people who may get hurt as a consequence the idiots doing it deserve no sympathy imo

Had mine car done a while back just down road from morley, nicked all my books 17th, osg, gn3, and so on oh and 3 years of college work :( , sad thing is no use to anybody but me, and Im sure they will have through it all over a wall somewhere !!!!.
I had that a few years ago outside college. they cost me a fortune with what they nicked and none of it will have been any good to them. glasses sunglasses and a gun cleaning kit, oh plus the cost of a new window and months of finding the dam stuff when i was vacuuming up. only good thing is the coppers had turned up about two minutes afterwards and to be fair he sat with it for nearly an hour to make sure no one came back to it. just got there in time as he had aranged a recovery that would have cost me another ton or so on top.

Reply to Thieving scum in Leeds. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock