Discuss Timer module Run on fan timer in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Y

Yachty

We have a number of inline fans which we would like to repurpose for bathroom ventilation.

We are looking to find switch/permanent live timer run on timer modules to facilitate these fans being used to vent bathrooms.
In particular, we are hoping to source modules capable of being set in excess of 30 mins.

Any ideas gents??

Thanks.

Thanks
I had seen a reference to this a little earlier. I bought a run on timer a while back for this purpose but from memory it was around £7!
Seems pricey though as I can buy fans with timer relays for the price of this add on!

Thanks.
Trouble is we have three high out put fans we would like to use, and standard timer fans don't have the length of overrun we require.

Reply to Timer module Run on fan timer in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I've just had some electrical work completed in the bathroom; I've recently refurbished the bathroom, replacing the old electric shower with...
Replies
Views
I'd like to find a timer switch, in a style that looks alright next to decora light switches, to control a bathroom fan. The bathroom fan...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got an awkward bathroom fan installation in a downstairs flat, concrete ceilings and (some) walls. Bathroom is already fully tiled and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Bit of a tricky number. I have recently installed lights / fans /toothbrush chargers and shaver sockets to a bathroom and En-suite. The...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. The owner of the business I work for along with myself have created a DIY inverter setup that is giving us some issues. We bought...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock