Discuss Top Poster Of The Month Winner October 2016! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Supporter
Reaction score
Cheers Dan can't believe how many posts I have done.

Your posts per day is right up there with all the highest posters mate, if not more than most of them. Keep it up. You'll be admin in 2072 at this rate. lol (We have a very slow upgrade process it's nothing personal lol) @GMES knows.

After last months spanking that @Dan gave me for not making it, I am relieved to see I made 9th place, the wounds are just starting to heal..

Westy if you show anybody, we take it off you :eek:

A BLOODY BADGE ON HIS AVATAR THAT NOBODY ELSE HAS!!!!!

What more would you want?

Joking aside, we have a Job Of The Month competition on TilersForums.co.uk, they win the chance to brag about it on their website etc. And get a lot of business out of it too. But then at the end of the year, we do a Job Of The Year, and stick all 12 months up for a vote, to see which was the best job of the year. And not only did they win thousands of pounds worth of tools and materials, a kind member stuck up his time share in Egypt for 2 weeks. And they went too!

So don't knock it. We'll see what happens down the line ;)

FFS! Everybody's got one.

Dan, stop dicking about with sweets and get Tapatalk working ;-)

@telectrix You're still the all-time biggest poster mate and it's a record that's not going to be challenged for a very long time. @Dan can't we knock something up for him, you have to admit it's pretty impressive!!

Top Poster Of The Month Winner October 2016! Screenshot (91) - EletriciansForums.net

@telectrix You're still the all-time biggest poster mate and it's a record that's not going to be challenged for a very long time. @Dan can't we knock something up for him, you have to admit it's pretty impressive!!

View attachment 34406
Out of interest do you know his very first posts.

I can try and find it.

Too see if he was as Gobby 6 years ago.

Reply to Top Poster Of The Month Winner October 2016! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock