Discuss Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

This company is a right circus all these stories i have been reading about a very similar to when i was working for them. wages were allways incorrect and allmost allways late. The company was good to work for when it was owned by someone else and Mr Bryant and someone else. But then someone bought into the company i believe called Daniel???????????? Then it all seemed to go down hill fast. taking on work they did not have the man power for! all of a sudden they were taking on any tom, dick and harry. appolagies if your called Tom, Dick or harry. I left the company not long after this happend. they dropped all the prices by about 30% and blammed it on the economic downturn! been away from this place now for about 3yrs so glad i left when i did. seems they have got even worse. Good look to all you boys who are owed money. hope it comes off. when i left i was short about £400. but so happt to be out of there i didny persue it. Glad they seem to be getting whats coming to them those so called "company directors" ! could not direct traffic. If anyone knows if they going to protest outside office etc let me know will get me packed lunch together sounds like a fab day out. Cheers Boys and girls all the best.

TOTAL TRADE SERVICES HAVE GONE INTO LIQUIDISATION,BUT TEMPO ENERGY SERVICES HAVE £424,,027 IN THEIR BANK,UMM STRANGE,

LADS,

CALL INLAND REVENUE ABOUT YOUR DEDUCTIONS

CALL BBC WATCHDOG (ask dom fisher)

TOGETHER LETS ALL SINK THAT NICE BOAT IN COLWYN BAY BELONGING TO MARK****** AND DANIEL *********

Ok here's the deal total trade services ltd. Liquidated in 2009! At this time Mark was made director of total trade service (uk) ltd by Daniel (see wot they did there) and now tts uk ltd r tempo energy svcs! I do also know that ds has opened an electrical company recently and it seems he is a shrewd businessman as the governments new initiative is renewable enrergy (electricity) I mentioned this to DECC !!

Dont forget to fill in the HSE form as posted on this forum,

Its important,tell them everything about lack of ppe and training,

Asbestos Awareness etc

Good Luck Lads

well lads all of that hope in the DECC doing something has fallen flat! Bunch of N.I.M.B.Y's if you ask me! Not interested one bit so if anyone interested in doing this protest outside the offices in Walse with some local and national press present then let me know! Now that I know I have been flanelled verbal diahorrea by the DECC and Carrillion I want to show the whole country what their taxes REALLY pay for!!!! AND I will be uploading a link (as soon as I find out how to upload to youtube) for the conversation with DS from TTS trying to bribe me into not complaining to Trading Standards in return for 2month of overdue wages !! Watch this space!!

their cards marked,from what ive heard on the grape-vine,

parliment,welsh assembly and the tabloids involved.

everybody gets there come upance eventually,

and do we have any sypethy for them ripping lads off????????

and do we have any sypethy for them ripping elderly customers off?????

and do we have any syperthy for taking tax payers money,and not forwarding the the goods??????

bbc/watchdog.hse complaints.inland revenue.welsh assembly ill put the contacts on this link this week.

Any lads who want to have a meeting face to face with Carrillion (date to be arranged for first week in Oct) PM me and I will give you the details! It will be in Newcastle so bear this in mind if you want to attend!

Angel, I know this dispute has nothing to do with me but I have to compliment you on you stoic and brave stance taken against these bas&^rds!!!
It also looks like you have things in hand yourself but have you tried to involve the union?
I am watching with interest brother and wish you and all the lads the best of luck, keep up the fight and don't let the bas&^ards grind you down!!!

Angel, I know this dispute has nothing to do with me but I have to compliment you on you stoic and brave stance taken against these bas&^rds!!!
It also looks like you have things in hand yourself but have you tried to involve the union?
I am watching with interest brother and wish you and all the lads the best of luck, keep up the fight and don't let the bas&^ards grind you down!!!

Well its me and the wife (mostly the wife as Im trying to get work) who are persuing this so no guesses who drives my fire in this! I hadn't thought about Union so that may be an avenue to explore! Thanks for your support and keep watching! Feel free to join the crusade by viewing this link

TOTAL TRADE SERVICES - GOVERNMENT FUNDED RIP OFF! - TOTAL TRADE SERVICES/TEMPO ENERGY SERVICES consumer complaint

Im not the only one taking action and it feels good to know others are doing their bit too! Thanks to everyone supporting this cause!

Madmac, I do appreciate that you are passionate about these subjects, but can I draw your attention to this thread about swearing and especially post #13. http://www.electriciansforums.net/electrical-forum-general-electrical-forum/17495-swearing-2.html

Thanks Mark for that enlightened input but I am only calling it as I see it brother, I do try not to get too fired up but sometimes........arghhhhh!!!! lol.

tempo energy services have a winding up order in the courts tmoz,25th of this month,hmm strange where has all their money gone????? check the net,,,
sports cars,4x4s,boats all at elderly peoples goverment funded money.

tempo energy services have a winding up order in the courts tmoz,25th of this month,hmm strange where has all their money gone????? check the net,,,
sports cars,4x4s,boats all at elderly peoples goverment funded money.

Doesn't surprise me one bit like, they transferred all their 'company loans and debt' so all the directors are laughing all the way to the bank, meanwhile the taxpayer foots the bill, funny isn't it how legal it is to open companies and write off debt but legally so!!!! Makes u wonder just exactly how many palms have been greased in process considering no one wants to do owt about this company, I mean, all these complaints, MD's and Carillions backs against the wall and then all of a sudden they got a winding down order!! Sounds like a case of close the company before it is exposed to me.

Do you have the link to where you found ur info mate cos I would love to add that to my ever expanding list of websites about this company????

Last edited by a moderator:
check the net,its all over it,companys house etc,every day something else crops up about em,know we know about the systems explained,to us.working for a proper company now good riddance to bad rubbish!!!! THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!

Yes it is all over, for me too! I have decided not to bother with seeing Carillion as they are just as corrupt and the lack of support from other lads in the same boat is a massive setback and I cannot do this alone so I say goodbye to the rubbish like you Draindoctor!! I can have peace in my life knowing that I was a thorn in their side and hopefully helped to expose them and have them change their mode of operation! I have no doubt in my mind the the MD's have handed their company to a person who will operate it with them overseeing it but at least I and all the others who supported me made a stand!! Good luck with your future lads and I will keep popping back on here from time to time so see if there is owt good going on !!!!

from what i understand the reason carillion did not pursue the complaints is that total trade were able to produce examples of shoddy work by most of those people complaining to them. these were jobs which carillion were not happy with and thats why these people were let go.
When it came to all the layoffs the people who went were the ones with all the failed jobs, and complaints.

It really annoys me to see people complaining about the company getting rid of them or not paying them. We were all told when we started that if we left or were sacked, as we were on price work we would be paid outstanding money after the jobs have been checked.

Those of us who are left are still going round some of these jobs to put them right, and in my opinion any electrician who wires a boiler off a circuit supplied from 2 seperate breakers doesnt deserve to be paid. the fact that hes completed a certificate for these jobs means he must have been faking his test results too.

About 10% of the remedials i have gone to have cables properly identified. hardly any have had grommetts on them. loose cables, copper threads all over the place, cables wrapped around pipes.Boilers and heating systems wired incorrectly. I have seen some truly shoddy work over the last few weeks.

The company is partly to blame for not checking these people properly but if your applying for a job as a qualified electrician you should be able to do a decent job. And trying to close the company down for getting rid of bad electricians and plumbers is a bit hippocritical.

Some decent tradesmen will have been caught up in this and will have been laid off due to lack of work and they have my complete sympathy. Also there were mistakes with pay, but as far as i know theyve all been sorted. Im not saying the companies perfect and for a while the organisation was horrendous but that is much better now.

And i dont know about the rest of you but I was warned at my induction that they were taking on lots of new office staff as well as tradesmen and that there were going to be problems with organisatiion until they were all properly trained.

Everythings being done on a smaller scale, the girls in the office know what they are doing and everything seems to be running pretty well at the moment.

There was a guy called Daniel in charge. He has left and ive heard he was really dodgy. The new guy in charge of the warmfront work seems really good. Ive had to call him a few times because ive gone to what should should be a simple fault and have thought that the whole lot wants re - doing.

He always says to do whatever it takes to bring the job up to standard, and these are things that havent shown up on inspections. The company has basically got away with it and could leave it with no-one the wiser. We are putting it right, at the companys expense because we want to do the right thing.

Of course if he told me to leave it id leave the company as i dont want any job thats not right to have my name assosciated with it. But hes never suggested that and wants all jobs done right.

To anyone who accuses me of being biased, of course I am. I work for the company and dont want to lose my job. But ive heard from various people that it was a really good company to work for not too long ago, and I thinks its moving in the right direction and will be again.

Last edited:
Yes it is all over, for me too! I have decided not to bother with seeing Carillion as they are just as corrupt and the lack of support from other lads in the same boat is a massive setback and I cannot do this alone so I say goodbye to the rubbish like you Draindoctor!! I can have peace in my life knowing that I was a thorn in their side and hopefully helped to expose them and have them change their mode of operation! I have no doubt in my mind the the MD's have handed their company to a person who will operate it with them overseeing it but at least I and all the others who supported me made a stand!! Good luck with your future lads and I will keep popping back on here from time to time so see if there is owt good going on !!!!

Sorry for the double post but i think youll find, Angel, that the lack of support from other lads was due to them having done really poor work and not wanting to make to big a fuss about it.

I know theres one guys missus complaining on the plumbing forums about it all and the lad sorting out all the plumbing remedials said he wanted to show her some of the pictures of her husbands work, so shed know what her old man was doing to vulnerable customers.

Reply to Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net