Discuss Trades to Site - a Warning in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I spoke to Trades to Site Ltd. accountants last night. They are not responding to them either. They know that the company is due to be struck off. Nothing that they can do. Our only choice is to begin legal proceedings against Will Simmonds and Trades to Site Ltd. Wish us luck!

Just talked to The Works property maintenance department. They know the situation and have received several similar calls. At least they are not giving them any more work.

Just thought I would post a warning about this company, They are a facilities management company based in Oxfordshire and I got a call out of the blue from someone called Will Simmonds a couple of months ago. He wanted me to do a couple of jobs at an opticians in Bath, it actually fitted in with my schedule quite nicely so I agreed to carry out the work the day they wanted it done. They said I would be paid within seven days of submitting my invoice so I submitted my invoice for a very reasonable price and that's the last I have heard from them. I have phoned them numerous times and emailed them but no response.

Next stop small claims court
We were called by Mr Simmonds to do a small job locally , we checked him out as much as possible with him being a commercial customer, the job was under £100 which suited us as a trial with him, did the job and sent the invoice as per their instructions and heard nothing more. Mr Simmonds will be getting a visit at some point , just out of note he has a nice Facebook page showing everyone how he spends our monies

Try running his name through companies house to see if he's If his name comes up against any others that are insolvent, wound up etc. Might give you an idea of his pedigree! One of the ways UK Ltd company registration system is abused.

of the company has a claim against it the companies can't strike it off. so get your claim in.

but also consider if the stress and time spent would be better put into doing something more productive.

non paid invoices can be written off against tax.

Reply to Trades to Site - a Warning in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock