Discuss Training courses in Staffordshire and Wolverhampton in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Davecsc

Hi All,

First of all i would like to wish you all a Happy New Year, here's to a great 2011.

I work at Construction Skills College and we provide training courses in Stoke-on-Trent and Willenhall, Nr Wolverhamton.

For 2011 we have have reviewed, amended and improved the courses that we offer. We have reviewed customer feedback prior to reviewing the course content with local electrical contractors to ensure that the courses we offer meet what attendees want.

We have changed the notes that we use, added new tutors and improved the training facilities and lesson plans. We have also added a couple of new courses one of which includes training within a domestic property. This element of the course will include, as a group, quoting for and completing an installation within a property in Staffordshire. This extra element to the training gives the attendee more confidence in what they have learned and hopefully will help them after this first rung on the ladder.

We currently offer the following courses:

5 day foundation electrical course
5 day full scope Part P domestic installers course
4 day BS7671 17th Edition course (this is now offered through City Guilds as well as being available through EAL)
1 day BS7671 17th edition update course also now available through City & Guilds
5 day City & Guilds 2392 - Certificate in Fundamental Inspection and Testing and Initial Verification

19 day domestic installer course which includes; Foundation course, Full Scope Part P, City & Guilds 17th Edition and also training in a domestic property.

All courses are taught by City & Guilds approved tutors and full support is available after you have completed the course.

Full details of our courses can be found at www.tradeteacher.co.uk but if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many Thanks,
Dave

Reply to Training courses in Staffordshire and Wolverhampton in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net