Discuss transformer design using relay and contactors in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Rajan Shakti

ok,lets say the transformer getting input voltages 380-400-440-480-660-690 V and out put is 230-440 v,the tappings provided for the incoming voltages but the incoming will be the same connection either it can be of any voltages,how can it be done by the use of relay and contactors for different set and range of voltages without any manual selector switch

Read more: http://www.electriciansforums.net/i...s/65547-transformer-design.html#ixzz29dZTlxdf

Reply to transformer design using relay and contactors in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all I am new to this forum and hope this is right placed and of interest. I would like to make a setup with one or more impulse relays...
Replies
Views
When I joined this forum a decade or so back, there was a discussion going on about a welder that was connected with a 3-core cable to L1, L2 and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Would anyone be able to help with this question I do not seem to have the knowledge to answer please? 44 Questions 40 to 46 relate to the...
Replies
Views
Hi I've a few questions regarding volt drop. Apologies if its a little longwinded but I'd like to get my head around everything. An example...
Replies
Views
R
hi folks, i need ask a design concept for a delta star transformer 25kva my incoming is 480vac 3 phase and 415 vac 3 phase i want to use it one at...
Replies
Views
Rajan Shakti
R

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock