Discuss trust a trader????? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

brs73

-
Reaction score
hello everyone
does anyone know if it's worthwhile registering with trust a trader
i think it's about five hundred quid to do so
has anybody done it??

Trust a theif!!!!!
Thats all im allowed to say!
Use to be called something else and was on watch dog.
Be careful matey

is trustmark only supported by nic because i'm registered with elecsa???

just read that wisesparky,cheers

Last edited:
is trustmark only supported by nic because i'm registered with elecsa???

just read that wisesparky,cheers

I was gonna go with NAPIT and they use trustmark so don't see why you cant and if I remember its only about 30 quid a year

does anyone know if trust mark accept people that are registered with elecsa. or do you have to a be nic/napit *****!!

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know if trust mark accept people that are registered with elecsa. or do you have to a be nic/napit *****!!

Think you can join directly? Costs through Napit are £51.75 depends if you think its gonna be any use to you?

How many people do you know who knows Trustmark? I have never had one call from it and hence don't intend to renew.

Trustmark scheme operators. You maybe able to do via ECA as Elecsa are owned by them?

Last edited by a moderator:
i've just 'filled the boxes' on the trust a trader website
waitin for a call
they had a list of their bodies they're associated with and elecsa was'nt on the list.
just wondered if anyone from elecsa is on there
i keep hearing trast a trader ads on talksport and lbc so i presume that there's work to be had
can anyone give me any pointers
cheers

I have been with Trustmark for 2 years and have had 1 re-wire from it last year. I've heard Checkatrade worth a go!!

hello everyone
does anyone know if it's worthwhile registering with trust a trader
i think it's about five hundred quid to do so
has anybody done it??

Trustatrader is a brill site.
members renew at 91%, really really works. have a look at the press and pr bit on the site. i was skeptical but works for us!!

Would not touch it with a barge pole who are they what are they and as a sparky if Im asking that what would joe public make of them. As per previous posts Id go down the trustmark path.

Chris

I've been a member of trustatrader.com for 3 years now and i can't fault it.
yes it's around £500.00 a year but i make that back within the 1st couple of weeks every time.

have a look at the site- and look at my advert-

look for electricians in WD6 and you'll find me ( Brighter sparks electrical )

i get around 75% of my work through trustatrader.com and have built up alot of good reviews, which in turn have got me more work-

from talking with customers that found me on the site, having lots of good reviews was a big part in why they chose me.

anyway, just though i'd say my bit-

the more doubters, sceptics and haters the better !!! ( more work for me. lol):)

pete white
Brighter sparks electrical.

I've been a member of trustatrader.com for 3 years now and i can't fault it.
yes it's around £500.00 a year but i make that back within the 1st couple of weeks every time.

have a look at the site- and look at my advert-

look for electricians in WD6 and you'll find me ( Brighter sparks electrical )

i get around 75% of my work through trustatrader.com and have built up alot of good reviews, which in turn have got me more work-

from talking with customers that found me on the site, having lots of good reviews was a big part in why they chose me.

anyway, just though i'd say my bit-

the more doubters, sceptics and haters the better !!! ( more work for me. lol):)

pete white
Brighter sparks electrical.

hi pete,
i reckon your one of the lucky ones then.
just looked at your site and i have more reviews than you and a higher % score :p but find the ad pretty pointless.
all the calls i seem to get from this ad are for small jobs, perhaps its the area you are in :confused:

Reply to trust a trader????? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock