Search the forum,

Discuss Trusted Member Status in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I knew this would cause arguments, just like that 3000 club.
Maybe everyone should get a 'Trusted' badge, then nobody will feel left out.
OK maybe everyone except new members.
Or nobody could get a 'trusted' badge and new members could get a 'n00b' or 'untrusted' badge, or both.

I've changed my mind now, don't want a trusted badge, didn't realise it would cause a mutiny :chinese:

Lol, I'm not sure how having VAT of any amount makes me lucky, even at 14% it's highway robbery.

I still want my Blue Peter Badge..
download.jpg

Never mind Tazz at least you got a Alarm badge and there is me with 4000 posts and the So you want to do alarms post and find guys wit 200 posts with an Alarm badge

But. hey how I would rather have a Blue Peter badge as well lol

Well I`m suprised at that, after your famous thread of intruder alarm installation....toot toot.
I must say mods...I have found Oldtimer one of the few members I can relate to with his knowlege

Last edited:

Reply to Trusted Member Status in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back