Discuss TV in bathroom!! in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

clever machines can pinpoint what area of country it came from!!! i.e Geographic area... and who ever did it was using a wireless device as the Ip Log was distinctive for an additional unit in that IP address!!

:D nah he is right. ip addresses logged on site visits, quick check on an ip address finder and hey presto the city ie geographical location pops up :) simples

Ha ha ha ha lol yup it was me, I dropped u enough hints I even emailed u the ip address lol

:D don`t be letting him get your mobile number, steve works nights :D:D so you could be in for a few early morning call outs

Hi Got ur site frm da net n waz wunderin if u cud --- n quote on a job in my house, what im looking for is to put a tele in my bathroom.

I kno ur not supposed to have dem things in the bath but its ok caus im thinking it cud goh proper high n out da way n that.

its so i cud bath the kids without dem kicking off all the time n that. Will it use any extra electrix caus its up higher n that caus im worried caus im on a card meeter n that

Tnx

come on chaps own up!! who sent the job request via my website,

Usual suspects !! CBW, PHIL, ROCKER

:D don`t reckon much to the terminology used :D btw where was ht`s name on the suspect list?

Reply to TV in bathroom!! in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock