Discuss Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) in the Non UK Electrical Works area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. jquadri

    jquadri EF Member

    Business Name:
    Quadri Consulting ltd
    For a 240 AC volt house, sometimes the light goes off, to prevent my
    modern TV (54Watt), DVD player, Playstation, Xbox from damage.

    Can you please recommend a good UPS. Is it just a case of adding the wattage of each device together.

    I have 5 rooms each room contains an air-condition, TV, games etc and each also has an air-condition.

    Is there such a thing as central as central UPS instead of purchasing 5 UPS for each room, is there another solution to prevent my devices from damage after outage. We have at least 5 outages a day.
  2. LeeH

    LeeH Insert witty monkey comment here. Electrician's Arms

    Go on the APC site and use the selector tool. Alternatively give your regional office a call, they are very helpful.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Pete999

    Pete999 Trusted Advisor

    Top Poster Of Month

    What sort of house do you have? you would be well advised to take Lee's advice and contact a reliable company who provide back up power APC being one of them.
    • Like Like x 1
Similar Threads - Uninterruptible Power Supplies Forum Date
Pete's Videos Power to your Garage anyone Electrical Forum Wednesday at 2:57 PM
powering a detached garage Electrical Forum Monday at 9:08 PM
Anyone any experience of the Seaward Powertest 1557 ? Electrical Tools and Products May 19, 2017
Power for lighting in Standalone garage Electrical Forum May 18, 2017
can I power a camera from the doorbell circuit ? Electrical Forum May 16, 2017
How would you power this LED instead of using 8AA batteries? Electrical Forum May 1, 2017
Powering Cooker hood.....with switched mains??? Electrical Forum Apr 26, 2017
How do you mount a DC power jack on a wall? Electrical Forum Apr 20, 2017
True Power Calculations Electrical Forum Apr 17, 2017
Worker suffers serious injury from contact with overhead power line Electrical Forum Apr 7, 2017

Share This Page

Electricians Directory Post a Domestic Job Post a Commercial Job