Discuss Urgent: 60 amp main cut out fuse required in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

What's so urgent at 10:30 on the Sunday before Santa comes that you need a cut out fuse for? Come on, tell us all about the screw up hehe
I know some work nights before you start Biff:)

Robert who's fuse was it,theirs or the supplier?
Either way it seems a little strange to leave a job without power,fuse wire is not a rare item

its a main services fuse, i don't think replacing a HRC fuse with wire is a good option.

They still have a problem of why if blew in the first place. so if the supplier comes out with a new fuse it might blow again it might hold till their cooking their turkey !!

I had a quick look at what could be causing the fault. But decided at the rates they were been charged at the time of night it would be best to source a replacement and come back in the morning.

All I am asking is if anyone in the area has one, as i'd like these people to be able to have christmas at home. TLC Direct is my only bet at the moment unless anyone knows of a proper wholesaler open in essex.

And fuse wire at 10pm on a sunday night is not always that easy to find if you nor the client has any!

Reply to Urgent: 60 amp main cut out fuse required in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Can someone sanity check my thinking please.... An 80 amp PME service head, tails to meter, 25 sq mm tails into an enclosed fused isolator with...
Replies
Views
New member and DIY. I have a 60 AMP breaker going to a sub panel for a workshop. Two months ago I bought an electric car and a 40 AMP charger...
Replies
Views
G99 GSI-3 4.4 kw Victron inverter install with EES and batteries and installer can set the export lint if required by dno As part G99 GSI-3 you...
Replies
Views
I'm having an extension built and the builder leading the project has said that the electrician will be over in about 4-6 weeks to start his works...
Replies
Views
I have a question which is confusing me and I cannot find a definitive answer and I hope someone can help. So I have a PC and Monitor and I have...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock