Discuss Urgent: 60 amp main cut out fuse required in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

we've moved on from WWII but we still watch the films. cockleshell heroes was on the other night.

youre welcome glenn :-D

th_clapping_animation.gif

I am with inner knowledge but I yearn to reach higher levels before I go forth into the world.
I will carry water up 100s of steps and be abused day and night to learn the deeper secrets.

all this mumbo jumbo about the "force". join me on the dark side and see the power of the force. i came from the planet zog, several millennia ago and was transformed into a humanoid circa 1946. since then i have created earthquakes, tsunamis, forest fires, volcanic eruptions, even tragedies like neighbours, emmerdale and eastenders, culminating in the final creation of the arch crimimal tony blair, but still the human race will not listen. in order to save the human race from extinction, i have no alternative but to call on the powers of the klingon empire to save them.

Reply to Urgent: 60 amp main cut out fuse required in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Can someone sanity check my thinking please.... An 80 amp PME service head, tails to meter, 25 sq mm tails into an enclosed fused isolator with...
Replies
Views
New member and DIY. I have a 60 AMP breaker going to a sub panel for a workshop. Two months ago I bought an electric car and a 40 AMP charger...
Replies
Views
G99 GSI-3 4.4 kw Victron inverter install with EES and batteries and installer can set the export lint if required by dno As part G99 GSI-3 you...
Replies
Views
I'm having an extension built and the builder leading the project has said that the electrician will be over in about 4-6 weeks to start his works...
Replies
Views
I have a question which is confusing me and I cannot find a definitive answer and I hope someone can help. So I have a PC and Monitor and I have...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock