Discuss Visual and Audio training in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post.
Looking to add more to my company with the addition of Visual and home automation installations.

I am looking for what courses would be recommended to complete for doing aerial installations and fault finding?
Whats the best home automation foundation to be part of in the UK?

What are the best Aerial signal testers on the market as just now i can't stand the move the aerial by hand and run down to TV route just now.

Thanks.

Neil

What sort of automation are you looking for is it mainly home or office, Crestron is decent but more of a high end setup that I have supported in various offices.

I'm looking at getting into Loxone for home automation. They have a regular training course running for about £600 I think. There is also the automation line from Gira, I think some of their courses are free.

As for your aerial installation, safe working at height, how to use harnesses etc. to tie yourself on. Never fancied that, not scared of heights, just don't fancy the transition from extension ladder to roof ladder.

The Loxone stuff looks top notch, they get you on the course and you buy some kit from them and become a 'partner.' It all looks very interesting! There is nobody in my local area on the list of partners so it was something I was thinking about too.

Reply to Visual and Audio training in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi to everyone, this is my first post so if is been already asked/answered please guide me to the relevant discussion/thread. I don't know...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Great to of found this forum. Much respect for keeping everyone safe! My background is in commercial data and Audio Visual. Been...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am Tony. Just introducing myself. I am in a difficult position myself trying to decide at 38 with 1 kid about changing careers and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Have a bunch of home automation in place, and am considering installation of a Shelly into a light switch to remotely control some lights...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock