Discuss WANTED: 2382-15 17th Edition Regulations Course in East Sussex in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sparky2blues

Hi all

At the risk of repeating what may have already been discussed, does anyone know any authorised 17th Edition courses which are in South East Sussex. I have completed 16th Edition.

I have found

www.ableskills.co.uk/electrical-courses/17th-edition-courses/ (In Dartford for £375 inc)

www.tradeskills4u.co.uk/courses/17th-edition-course-2382-bs7671?gclid=CM3k1-nfmMoCFUQUwwodwtQBRQ (In Gatwick for £495 inc)

17th Edition e-course (Online with an exam in Euston, London for £159 inc)

Will be asking Sussex Coast College tomorrow but no 17th Edn on their website

Helpful direction gratefully received

As you may have all guessed, I'm more of a reader than a poster on this forum. I enjoy reading the posts from Lee. I always have a steady supply of popcorn. So I thought I'd best update on this post.

I passed with 97%. Let myself down and answered two questions incorrectly. I actually enjoyed the course. It was four full Fridays in Eastbourne with Dave and Jeff. Sitting there with the books out studying brought it all back for me. I did my fifteenth edition back in 1985. I continued with the 16th update and now the 17th. I understand the 18th is out around July 2018.

Reply to WANTED: 2382-15 17th Edition Regulations Course in East Sussex in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Does anyone know where I can book the 18th edition wiring regulations update exam. I live in Worcestershire, I want to just sit the exam, I do...
Replies
Views
Evening All, I am looking to pass the Regs course 2382-12 as quickly as possible. Having looked at the course avalability and price in my area I...
Replies
Views
Maddison
M
S
Hi everyone, I am after some advice/feedback on the British gas six weeks electrician course in Rotherham . I was told it will cost £3995 inc...
Replies
Views
sedgy34
S
Hello chaps I have the opportunity to enrol on a 17th edition course. The BRB course. I have to pay £500 for a twelve week evening class course...
Replies
Views
K
Hi All, Just after some advice to get a head start on what I'm going to be thrown into in April. I have been given entry into the IEE Wiring...
Replies
Views
patricklondon
P

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock