Discuss What a cack handed way of conduit wiring in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

poor sod is working by feel. he can't see what he's doing coz of the hard hat. still, seagulls won't sh!t in his syrup.

Jeeez, I remember having to pull 5 or 6 cables in one go through conduit on long runs, what was the bendy fish tape called many years ago, Spiraldo or something like that.

Reply to What a cack handed way of conduit wiring in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All. Stumbled across these conduit bushes from Greenbrook/Norslo. Where and how are they used/fitted ? GreenBrook B20 Conduit Bush 20mm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have two questions regarding wiring and containment on commercial property stairwells in Ireland. We are currently wiring a 3 story...
Replies
Views
On a domestic Cu 60 amp would live and nuetral tails cause eddi currents of any significants if the tails were run in sperate metal conduit but...
Replies
Views
At long last my wife is getting her new kitchen and the contractor will be running 10 or so new circuits from a new sub panel. The sub panel...
Replies
Views
I’m running a some Adaptaflex 25mm underground and I’m just wondering where the top of the Adaptaflex meets the Pavement how could I join that on...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock