Discuss What are you doing/done today in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Tried the old speckled hen a while back, not a fan of that one.
What about Newcastle Brown ? Lovely chilled & much better straight from the bottle, glasses are for wimps ;):)

Glad you liked it SC, they do a Dark mild as well. Not bad chilled, especially after a day on the tools.
Not that I'd know anything about popping in for a pint on the way home from work of course, but my grandad told of things like that happening in years gone by.
Think Tel & Pete might know more about it :p:D
My tipple as far as Beer was concerned when I was a Lad:
Brown Top or Brown split 1/2 pint Bitter topped up with a Brown Ale
Guinness Top, Guinness and Bitter
If you like a sweet shandy, Guinness and Lemonade
Things change All fancy beer now sad days imo

a nice yorkshire beer i recently found...Python I.P.A. by Little Valley Brewery, 6%.

Flipping heck, I must have been drunk to have missed these recent posts. On Saturday, we went to the local carnival, to enter my lads doggie in the doggie show.

Whilst there, I found the beer tent, and as it was rather hot, I thought I might quaff a pint while we waited. Unfortunately, there was a wait 'cos of a large queue in front, with idiots ordering diet cokes o_O

When I got me pint, it was very enjoyable, and the doggie won a 2nd & two 3rds. Would of had a 1st, but we forgot to clip her nails.

My tipple as far as Beer was concerned when I was a Lad:
Brown Top or Brown split 1/2 pint Bitter topped up with a Brown Ale
Guinness Top, Guinness and Bitter
If you like a sweet shandy, Guinness and Lemonade
Things change All fancy beer now sad days imo

I like a nice cold Guiness shandy in the warm weather.

Unfortunately, there was a wait 'cos of a large queue in front, with idiots ordering diet cokes o_O

bloody sacrilege.diet cokes from a beer tent. they should go to the local subnormal for that shyte, leave the bar free for proper drinkers.

Got a lighting fault find job on this morning. Relatively new build and I'll be up in the loft working out why lights don't work. Predicting a morning of rectifying rubbish junctions o_O

Got a lighting fault find job on this morning. Relatively new build and I'll be up in the loft working out why lights don't work. Predicting a morning of rectifying rubbish junctions o_O

Let's hope it's not that hot up there.

The next couple of days, I'm working on an empty house in Risca. Making a load of lighting changes (downlights) and tweaking a few sockets to tidy things up and add some USB charging points.

GSM intercom change at a local shopping centre, intercom is used to control a barrier.

Couple of days at a rewire probably Thursday and Friday.

Automating a set of gates tomorrow.

and take a wood saw with you. cut some of those pesky roof trusses so you can move. :D.

post aimed @ wilko

Reply to What are you doing/done today in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock