Discuss what documents should be completed after initial veritication? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

They requested to delete their account. Then that evening the evil messages started.

Lol, if you ask me rather than tell me to make the tea I would do it with a smile!

Thank you, when I look back I just see me being a bit mental!! I had a bad day yesterday. Yea I can see they weren't questioning me as such, my confidence was down from a previous encounter. I am sorry for my emotional coming out. Think I need a holiday! I am feeling a little ill stressed. Have organised myself a half day off Friday assuming my planing works, before I blow a casket.

Sorry for adding to your bad day yesterday and as most on here I was unaware of Napit's forms, I can only say that if you were to sit any 2394 / 2395 exams then please ignore what's on those Napits forms relating to this as you'll not score any marks.
Btw was that one of your famous innuendo posted just then?:grin:

As an aside, someone mentioned that if the brown stuff hit the fan and you ended up in court over one of these NAPIT MWCs/EICs. Surely they would have no choice but to defend you for following their instructions.

Sorry for adding to your bad day yesterday and as most on here I was unaware of Napit's forms, I can only say that if you were to sit any 2394 / 2395 exams then please ignore what's on those Napits forms relating to this as you'll not score any marks.
Btw was that one of your famous innuendo posted just then?:grin:
I don't know, isn't a mechanic term?? I confused sadam Hussein and bin laden earlier...embarrasing. Cause I added to it with..isn't bin laden that boxer.
Read 180mins on a DAB radio box that i was buying the other day,salesman was explaining a recording function, to which I said wow an hour an a half! Before instantly correcting myself.
I'm seriously stressed!!!

Now,

I havent read through all of the thread, but the way i see it is that a MWC does not contain the boxes to fill in for a new circuit.

However, maybe Kate or another member of Napit can post up a picture of the boxes that are to be filled on their MWC?

For all we know, it could be dual purpose and be perfectly valid and have the required boxes for a single circuit installation.

If it's dual purpose then I'd guess you just fill in the appropriate boxes but if I'm adding a socket to an existing RFC then I'm doing the full range of tests anyway

I don't know, isn't a mechanic term?? I confused sadam Hussein and bin laden earlier...embarrasing. Cause I added to it with..isn't bin laden that boxer.
Read 180mins on a DAB radio box that i was buying the other day,salesman was explaining a recording function, to which I said wow an hour an a half! Before instantly correcting myself.
I'm seriously stressed!!!
You really need to chill but it doesn't sound like 1/2 day off on Friday will be enough lol!
Btw It's 'before I blow a gasket'.

Reply to what documents should be completed after initial veritication? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net