Discuss What happened to the trainee section? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sounds like it. If you're still in training you can get access but if you've finished your course or whatever it's likely that it has been removed.

I have the same issue although knew this would happen as Dan told me when I asked for arms access, I think there is too much of a black and white on this area and would ask that access for the trainee forum is reconsidered, having just finished my training and setting up a business I felt I needed the arms access to read business related stuff but could still benefit from access to the trainee section. I know it could be argued that this is having the best of both worlds but it is a big step from one to the other. I will still continue over the next year to complete other courses so would benefit from asking mentors questions in there in a safer environment!? Unfortunately I do not have a work based mentor to run things past.

Okay. I'll get this checked with the staff and see what the protocol is.

If you're running a business but also in training I can't see why you can't be in both. But I don't want to overstep the mark so I'll get the lads to sort it out.

No not if you're running a business too. You'll have to excuse me, I'm not a sparky. But it does seem that you can have a business and trade as a spark and yet still be training.

Last edited:

Reply to What happened to the trainee section? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi fellow sparks, I've just started out on my own so I'm spending a lot of my time trying to find out the correct way of doing things of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am a removal man and I build office furniture. The company that I work for has based me at one of there clients buildings which...
Replies
Views
How to Apply to gain access to trainee forum - reason - I am studying C&G level 3 through trade skills 4 U. I want to discuss / get help with my...
Replies
Views
Hello, my name is Kelvin. I'm a trainee hydraulic engineer in Indonesia. I apologize if this question has been answered before / if this question...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock