Discuss What is a Domestic Installer ? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I think that maybe he is making a comment about stan smith saying I am a cowboy and would not let me near any of his family
as mr smith does not know me thats a trifle unfair to say the least but maybe he has had a bad day
I dont get upset easily and have had to work with loudmouth aggressive bullies for many years so it goes over my head
having my own family and a range fo close friends leaves me not worried in the slightest
thats why I can take off for 2 weeks solo on a motorcycle with no set agenda and tour places without worrying you need confidence for that
hey ho
frankly I wont bother with this forum again I shall remove my nake from it
and I do mr smith have formal qualifacations including 14th 15th 16th 17th ed plus many others and 38 years of experience and judgement

ciao
arriverderci

I think that maybe he is making a comment about stan smith saying I am a cowboy and would not let me near any of his family
as mr smith does not know me thats a trifle unfair to say the least but maybe he has had a bad day
I dont get upset easily and have had to work with loudmouth aggressive bullies for many years so it goes over my head
having my own family and a range fo close friends leaves me not worried in the slightest
thats why I can take off for 2 weeks solo on a motorcycle with no set agenda and tour places without worrying you need confidence for that
hey ho
and I do mr smith have formal qualifacations including 14th 15th 16th 17th ed plus many others and 38 years of experience and judgement

ciao
arriverderci

see ya,wouldnt wanna be ya..:seeya:

hey ho

ciao
arriverderci

ourevoir

Right, this stops now.

Domestic Installers have as much right as anyone else to use this forum without the fear of being harrassed & harranged by johnny come lately's that think they rule the world.

This was, is & always will be as long as I have a hole in my arse a friendly & helpful forum for everyone associated with the electrical industry to come and talk about any aspect of it they wish.

If no-one has anything useful to add to a thread, dont bother adding anything.

Anyone with any problems with this can contact the administrator directly.

Thank you

Thread closed.

Just to add to this..

Some of you who have abused members might just find yourselves on a last warning or even a temporary Ban and if you repeat this childish behaviour then maybe you will find your account fully removed.

As above, we will not stand for this blatant bully boy approach to other members.. this is not a clicky forum for timeserved guys, if you do not like to give advice etc to those wanting to better themselves the correct way then do not use the forum.. simple as that but what we will say is that abuse/swearing etc will not be tolerated and accounts will be removed till this is under control once again..

Admin.

I'm just bumping some threads in the Electrical Forum, don't mind me while I do this, you don't have to respond to them. Although if they are still current topics, and you do wish to reply, you're welcome to. Keep the thread on-topic and make sure you stick to the forum rules though.

Reply to What is a Domestic Installer ? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock