Discuss what van organisation/racking do you use? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

byrnie_2004

I've recentley set up on my own I have a transit connect low roof with sliding side door. I want to organise it as best i can without robbing too much of the room with loads of racking, i was thinking along the lines of heavy duty storage tubs that can be taken out easily if needed.
What about storage for cable some sort of hooks up out the way or something?
I've just invested in some ladder clamps for my roof rack so the steps will be out of the way from now on. I have a conduit tube on top as well, any pictures or ideas would be appreciated.
I mainly do domestic work and some commercial, and would do industrial if offered to me.
Cheers,

Dan.:cool:

i posted some pics on here not long ago !! i had a custom made racking built for my berlingo!!! makes the difference!! pad 240 for the rack and plyline including a bulkhead!!

I've recentley set up on my own I have a transit connect low roof with sliding side door. I want to organise it as best i can without robbing too much of the room with loads of racking, i was thinking along the lines of heavy duty storage tubs that can be taken out easily if needed.
What about storage for cable some sort of hooks up out the way or something?
I've just invested in some ladder clamps for my roof rack so the steps will be out of the way from now on. I have a conduit tube on top as well, any pictures or ideas would be appreciated.
I mainly do domestic work and some commercial, and would do industrial if offered to me.
Cheers,

Dan.:cool:

I also have the SWB low roof connect. Do a search on ebay and find some ex british gas racking for the connect. It is made specifically for this vehicle and fits perfect over the back axle. It is a god send. but for obvious reasons i have no wish to post pictures of the inside of my van on a public forum, so you cant see it. I got mine for £20 locally but you may need to travel. Also have a look on the ford transit owners club for sale part.

cheers........Howard

false floor for floory tubes and some boxes as with SS I got the wee Ikea filing cabinet I think its cheaper in white with their"family card" also 2x2 n 18mm ply home built rack

The bg racking over the rear axel works well. made up some myself out of ply and then some storage tubs looking at the side door like ponty massive's above. Ifound my racking evolved to suit what I carry and how I work.

false floor for floory tubes and some boxes as with SS I got the wee Ikea filing cabinet I think its cheaper in white with their"family card" also 2x2 n 18mm ply home built rack

think i'm going to get myself some 2x2 and some ply and build some shelving down the right hand side, and maybe sum racking screwed to the bulkhead, cheers guys

You Poser. my van's got 2 sliding doors. throw it in one side. take it out the other..... sssssimple

sorted nipped to the big orange shed this morning got meself a load of wood and bin on it all day making shelving, durhamsparky your vans mint loads or organising space there, thanks peeps :)

toolbox.JPG
Is how mine's setup. There are a pair of really useful boxes behind the toolbox & multi-compartment boxes. Drills slide in underneath, and the whole lot can be lifted out with a pallet stacker one of my clients has (who allows me to pop it in their warehouse when I need to take it out for a while).

Reply to what van organisation/racking do you use? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net