Discuss What we have to compete with! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Andy-1960

Andy-1960 Electrician's Arms

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  2. Rpa07

Rpa07 1000 posts only 44653 behind Telectrix! Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Ebenezer electrical
    Flip flops and pink marigolds - I've got no problem with that though I may not wear my hard hat wiring Mrs Miggins security lights tomorrow!

3. DPG

DPG Electrician's Arms

Jeez that must take them ages to get a building up. I suppose labour is cheap over there though.

4. SparkyChick

SparkyChick Making a banana smoothy for my fave gorilla Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    SparkyChick
    And might explain why so many come down in natural disasters, I should imagine the integrity of the finished casting is seriously compromised by the stop/start of the pour, where one has gone off a little too much and the fresh doesn't bond so well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. GMES

GMES Chief Gorilla Staff Member Trusted Advisor

I just want to know if they all came on that work vehicle at the same time ( bottom right of pic )

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pete999

Pete999 Trusted Advisor

Top Poster Of Month

I was working in Pakistan about 13 years ago as part of a team doing some building alterations, took all our own PPE, cheap wellington boots of all sizes, end of the job and we left the redundant PPE for the local Pakistani Lads, have you ever witnessed a Wellington boot war? hilarious it was.:womansboots::womansboots::womansboots::womansboots: