Discuss Whats the sauciest thing you have encountered on site? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

being on a leash is whats needed....
leashed to the sink/washing machine/ironing board/hoover...whatever takes your fancy (needs doing) on that day....

The key is short lead but keeping everything in the kitchen.. Mind you she struggles with the toilet sanario.. However at least she does clean up after herslef

you allow your wife to come to work.. I find it by far less hassle going to macky dees for a coffee

actually my wife is a good helper doesn't complain a bit about getting dirty she also pays close attention to her work.
that and the fact that we pick on each other outrageously.
she doesn't like for me to eat at fast food places and will take the time to fix good healthy lunches.
i guess she wants me around for a while

actually my wife is a good helper doesn't complain a bit about getting dirty she also pays close attention to her work.
she doesn't like for me to eat at fast food places and will take the time to fix good healthy lunches.

Credit where credit is due bud.. You have a keeper.. Mind you a total ban on fast food would be a nightmare but im sure its not that bad. lol

well this is the problem over there....
like burger barrs n taco bell on every street corner....
getting like this here as well....

I'm just bumping some of the older threads in the general electrical forum that had a lot of replies. They might not be current topics, if they're not, just ignore them and they'll soon drop off the list. If you DO wish to add a reply and get the conversation going again, feel free to do so. Your input might help somebody else in the future.

Reply to Whats the sauciest thing you have encountered on site? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net