Discuss When You Haven't Visited A Forum For A Few Days.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
:mamazed::mamazed:

... And end up with a couple of posts to read.

image.png

My inbox is the same , such a popular chap not lol :(:(:(

Looks like you've a bit of catching up to do Dan on the Tilers forum!!

Sod that, mark all read and log off lol

I always hear about problems so I assume it's alright.

I'm on 6635 @kingeri - does that make me better or worse than you? I was at over 7000 but chip away - don't truly understand it though - are they important? will I miss anything if I mark 'all read'?

I'm on 6635 @kingeri - does that make me better or worse than you? I was at over 7000 but chip away - don't truly understand it though - are they important? will I miss anything if I mark 'all read'?
Probably a few things but at least you start a fresh lol

My wife has recently start to help me with my over 7000 personal emails - mostly rubbish - now I'm down to 150 kept. I wonder if she'll read the forum posts for me or won't that benefit me?

Are you serious...you get your wife to sort your email out for you. I take my hat off to you but I'd love to know how you managed that.

More to do with the fact that it winds her up - she sees it as sloppy and knows that I'm not going to trawl through it myself deleting rubbish. I'm keeping quiet because I'm onto a good thing! Thing is, it serves her right for being nosey - I don't look at her emails!

7,413..... woohoo I'm in the lead
upload_2016-9-1_11-40-23.png

rubbish. the higher the score the worse it is. lowest score is the winner.

I'm at 8,668 new posts to read so I guess I'm loosing :(

The higher the better mate. Don't listen to Tel. He's just grumpy cause we are in front of him..... :)
Surprised no one mentioned my quote in post #14. It's a great film.

Kelly's Heroes (1970, old WW2 film)

Reply to When You Haven't Visited A Forum For A Few Days.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net