Discuss Where can I download the 17th edition regs from? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yep, but this was before I read the thread about 2391 and intended to do the course this month :)
Meh, £30 ain't that bad for them and it'll always be handy to read till I work out when to do 17th in the new year...

Im looking for this book but need a hard copy. It has to be ordered as im in ireland.Do i need all four of below books. I'm guessing the
first 2.
Also the first 2 have different copies 2008 and 2011. im guessing the latest one.If someone would look up Eason & Son Bookstore (irish bookstore)and enter 17th edition iee wiring regulations in their search engine
and tell me which ones i'd greatly appreciate it.
I'm doing my 17th in the North of Ireland at the end of month and i need a copy
Inspection Testing and Certification
Design and Verification
Explained and Illustrated
Electricians guide to 17th Edition

Last edited:
You can all download from here: ***removed***

A thank you would be nice from time to time ;)

Hi monosel123, welcome to the forum.

Thanks for sharing the link, I'm sure your intentions were good but unfortunately it's a copyright violation so I've had to remove it.

When you are assessed, for you Part P etc.....the first thing you will be asked....is to show you 17th edition section, copies or printouts are instant failure.....!

Does anyone know where I can download the 17th edition from? Also a website which provides past 17th edition test papers on would be helpful. Thanks.

Even if you could download it (and assuming you want it with you in the van) you are going to have to print it all off, chuck it in a binder of some sort - 1 to 2 hours faffing about...

...you may as well go out and work for 2 hours to pay for the book!

I have a scanned copy of mine, for them moment when you know there is a reg about if in the book but you just cant find it. Searching for all cases of 'local' isolation and other things does come in handy.
NO I am not going to send it out to anyone, so please don't ask..... unless you give everyone on this forum £6969.69 and a half pence :)

Even if you could download it (and assuming you want it with you in the van) you are going to have to print it all off, chuck it in a binder of some sort - 1 to 2 hours faffing about...

...you may as well go out and work for 2 hours to pay for the book!

Would be useful if there was a downloadable version for the tablet. would be alot easier if you need to look something up while doing the old testing

That's not too bad then, just the initial expense which is a ball ache, plus the fact the scams expect you to have a hard copy of certain things to join them.

Yeah, that seems to be the consensus on here, that's why people say it's worthless buying even the cheap,versions on fleabag and the likes.

I don't even know where my hard copy of the BGB or the GN's are any more, nor my OSG, I could find them IF I had to, but when my visit comes, it will be the electronic versions he will be shown, if he does not like it then he will be getting it with both barrels as will the hierarchy.

Reply to Where can I download the 17th edition regs from? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net