Discuss which football team:? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

So it's the first day of the season for me today, I am due to be in the pub at 10.30 for a few jars before going to see the return of a child hood hero of mine , I can't sleep because of the excitement. When he walks out the tunnel the ground is going to erupt.

Boy did he get a good reception and we created a massive noise for him too

[video=youtube_share;4u8ClS43VO8]http://youtu.be/4u8ClS43VO8[/video]

I can imagine, I feel strongly about our Rugby team and also get a little put out at times lol, first game of the season next week for us, were playing Leeds in a friendly, I reckon we will thrash them :grin:

which football team:? image - EletriciansForums.net
De Ja Vu?

Is it too soon for me to bragging about being top of the league? Lol

Attachments

• which football team:? image - EletriciansForums.net
    image.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 34
I like Notts Forest, good on you fella.

Didn't have you down as a footy fan Mike ?

I'm unfortunately a Tottenham Hotspur supporter, despite been born and raised in sunny yorkshire the ancestrial line mean's im spurs. As for rugby, i used to play it up untill 3years ago, but, don't really have a team ... used to go watch Leeds Tykes regularly from 14-18 but i have no idea whats even happened too them?

Didn't have you down as a footy fan Mike ?

I'm unfortunately a Tottenham Hotspur supporter, despite been born and raised in sunny yorkshire the ancestrial line mean's im spurs. As for rugby, i used to play it up untill 3years ago, but, don't really have a team ... used to go watch Leeds Tykes regularly from 14-18 but i have no idea whats even happened too them?

They lost 62-19 to us last sat lol

ok boys
what football team do you support?
and for the welsh contingent which rugby team?
(if god meant you to pick the ball up he would've put a handle on it!!)
come on you spurs.,
we're gonna get above the irons from east london!!!

Football the round ball game, don't support any of them, bunch of overpaid Nancy boys, how on earth can anyone be worth what these muppet's are paid, sorry oval ball supporter and I aint Welsh either

Reply to which football team:? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock