Discuss Who is the Best British Prime mininister since the war? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Who is the Best PM in your view

• Anthony Eden 1955-1957

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alec Douglas Home 1963-1964

• Harold Wilson 1964-1970

• Edward Heath 1970-1974

• Harold wilson 1974-1976

• James Callaghan 1976-1979

• John Major 1990-1997

• David Cameron 2010-2015

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

The Sun was the dockers comic till an incident some 25 years ago somewhat reduced it's sales in Liverpool is that when it went Tory because a Labour stronghold no longer wanted it
The sun lost respect in Liverpool when it accused the Hillsborough tradegy victims of crimes, the paper was burned in the streets by Liverpool and Everton supporters, ask Tel I bet he knows a fair bit about the sun being hated there, politics has nothing to do with the suns demise in Liverpool, lies against innocent victims is the reason, end of.

the sun was always a tory biassed rag until blair came along. then it became italian. switched to the winning side. as for hillsborough, there's been more cover ups than the profumo affair. finally it's coming into the open that the police made monumental cock-ups, causing and exacebrating the tragedy,

Yours as well !!!!!

As i keep trying to tell you, .....Read your history books and all will be revealed!! It'll be something like the sun popping up it's head over the horizon in the morning ...every morning!!!!

It's no good relying on Tory or Labour party propaganda that only tell you what you want to hear, rather than the actual in depth realities of the time....

Thatcher has my vote in the poll ... but that's only to try and get trev to finally bite.

I've only lived through 4(5 - PM's and a few months of the end of Maggies time. )

Don't really do history to be fair, so i'd probably have to say David Cameron :/ ... the last 4 aren't exactly much to pick from.

BT, BG, as well as others had never lost money, far from it in fact they were highly profitable public companies....

In public ownership a lot of companies were going nowhere fast I doubt BT would be where it is today in the comms market without privatisation

BT has been one of the worst performing shares of the privatised companies since it's privatisation so not all as rosy as you paint it to be

As i keep trying to tell you, .....Read your history books and all will be revealed!! It'll be something like the sun popping up it's head over the horizon in the morning ...every morning!!!!

I think you need to take some of your own advice on board

Very selective memories at work again here, me thinks!!

The fact that you keep telling us that Maggie sold off BT lock stock and barrel shows how your memory isn't all it could be

It's no good relying on Tory or Labour party propaganda that only tell you what you want to hear, rather than the actual in depth realities of the time....

Isn't it strange how only yourself and a select few on here have access to the Ministry of Truth and anyone else's facts are urban myth or collected from a news stand rag or whatever other source you choose to belittle them with reading

In public ownership a lot of companies were going nowhere fast I doubt BT would be where it is today in the comms market without privatisation.

Well you say that, but BT had a full overseas R&D work book at the time of privatisation, so you could say your comment above doesn't hold much water.

BT has been one of the worst performing shares of the privatised companies since it's privatisation so not all as rosy as you paint it to be

Maybe, i really don't know, i don't play the stock market. One thing will be sure though, the share price will reflect the current value of the company

I think you need to take some of your own advice on board

I don't need reminding, i quite like history, especially history that i have lived through, It gives you an insight of the who why and hows of things that have happened...

The fact that you keep telling us that Maggie sold off BT lock stock and barrel shows how your memory isn't all it could be

You can basically say the company that was known and is still known as BT was sold off. Other small areas that the private sector didn't want because they couldn't make quick money out of were left out...

Isn't it strange how only yourself and a select few on here have access to the Ministry of Truth and anyone else's facts are urban myth or collected from a news stand rag or whatever other source you choose to belittle them with reading

Everyone has access to the truth and facts, it's all out there for those bothered to put themselves out to find and read. Why would anyone believe any party political propaganda, or British tabloid rags, that have proved themselves as unreliable time and time again??

I say it again , that i have no party political preference. As far as i'm concerned you haven't really got too much to choose from. The best situation today (in my opinion) is that an ''Equal'' seat coalition where both or more parties governed the country, in the countries interests rather than party and supporters interest...

Reply to Who is the Best British Prime mininister since the war? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock