Discuss Who was that Man? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just been having a debate about the CPS, if I remember correctly, probably a couple of years back one of the Forum members, quite a well respected one at that, too part in another debate I believe regarding CPS, Emma Clancy was there as well, what was his name and is he still a member?

Your talking about DSkelton, he is still a member but I know he's been busy of late but he was posting a couple of weeks ago.

Your talking about DSkelton, he is still a member but I know he's been busy of late but he was posting a couple of weeks ago.
Thank Mate thought it was him but not sure, dont suppose you know of anyone who has a copy of that debate on file, I would love to see it again.

That would be good to watch, I agree. Not sure how I'll feel about seeing DSkelton without his peaked cap though!

Just finished watching the debate, and taken a bit more notice of what was said, it was 2014 if you haven't seen it you may like to take a look, lots of talk about the way forward, Electricians should have a governing body similar to Gas Safe etc, take a look and see if you think anything has changed since, only if you want to that is.

The select committee had a few meetings,it took evidence from many parties,it was shocked at some of the goings on in the sector

The minister nodded his head in dismay as the civil servant (himself a puppet of the schemes) pulled his string
Months later,outside of the committee room,the select committee recommendations were unceremoniously binned

It was democracy at its finest where everyone got a say,however,the eventual non action was never in doubt
It did its purpose and stifled ongoing debate and kept the debacle out of the in box for the foreseable

Reply to Who was that Man? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net