Discuss wiring diagrams in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
i was asked this morning to explain how to wire a time clock, photocell and contactor into a lighting circuit. rather than sit and draw it all out i thought "there must be a nice diagram on google. only a few clicks away" lol i shouldve drew it out cause i spent ages searching.
anyway. my question.
Is there a site that has these diagrams/schematics in pdf?

I dont know what that means" sticky". I know how it should be wired but a pdf would be handy to click and print and give to the junior man. especially when there could be a couple more standing waiting on advice.
do i need to get my posts up before i can add links etc?

if you'd have put the same amount of time and energy into drawing it out on paper and printing copies for your staff instead of searching the internet for lazy---- short-cuts you would have finished hours ago.

;-)

wiring diagrams {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
just got to fit the photocell, should work then

lmfao well i come in this morning to find replys to my question. i thought this was a forum for electricians?
thanks for the help from those that offered it. to the smart arse trolls that couldnt offer anything, get a life you wasters lol

lmfao well i come in this morning to find replys to my question. i thought this was a forum for electricians?
thanks for the help from those that offered it. to the smart arse trolls that couldnt offer anything, get a life you wasters lol

There have been no trolls on this thread.....and I was only joking.....sorry you couldn't see that......no need to be so aggressive! Take a chill pill man! ;)

only having fun Jason, honestly we thought you were kidding and we joined in the fun, Now we know your serious????? anyhow welcome aboard, Merry Christmas.

thanks , but i make it a point not to do other peoples work for them.
hope santa brings you a sense of humour for xmas you miserable ****.
;-)

Reply to wiring diagrams in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock