Discuss WooHoo!!!! It's here in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

the easiest way is to upload them to photbucket, imageshack, fb even then use the url to link here

Shanky your great with computers and explaining this kind of question/answer.

Would you like to start a thread explaining the different ways of posting a picture up and it may become a sticky for everyone to follow! Your the man for the job, go for it.

thanks trev. The pictures are on my PC. What route is there to add to a thread or start a new one with pictures. It seems there is only the pictures Icon which asks for a url? Not sure how a url works direct from my PC

Are you using IE? If you are change your browser and all will work OK

Am I going to be the first to post a pic?
This that cat that adopted us just about to attack the printer.

WooHoo!!!! It's here {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to WooHoo!!!! It's here in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock