Discuss Work in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

Jenzi

Is there any work out there?
Been working for a friend, but its dried up a bit now :(
Have been ringing around, but no one seems to be taking trainees on.
If you know any one who's willing to take on a trainee in the Essex area Id be very grateful for the work.

hi jezi how its going, i do a lot of my work on the railway different to domestic but im very busy, doing 7 days a week, but some are nights, and you said before you have kids, and its not cheap to get on the railway, but there is company's looking for electrician mate, but i don't think it will help you because it ant the same, but i'm slowly trying to set up my own business in domestic and il keep you in mind, if things come in, and by the way what's with the shirt? like your other avatar a lot better, still at lest your not Tottenham,

Hi Gooner, Im good mate thanks :)
Yh my friends hubby and bro work on the railways, but its not the line i wanna get in, plus like u said ive got my kids to think about, so nights would be totally out of the question.
Sounds like your doin well mate! Arh your a star!
Haha defo no yid mate!, i thought if i changed the avatar, then i might get taken a bit more seriously....its ok having a nice pic n boobies, but ppl have gotta look beyond that ;) lol

images

Isn't this the new Chelsea manager?

you said you want people to take you seriously, what with a Chelsea shirt, lol only joking, fair play to you, how you getting on with the course?

How rude Gooner pmsl ;)
Not too bad thanks fella, completed the scenario cd 100% x 5 wasnt hard tbh, either common sense or ive been taught well whilst on jobs :)
Just on module 6 atm, but really need to be cracking on with it while im 'un-employed'!!! As ive got lots of time on my hands so i should put it to good use!

Reply to Work in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net