Discuss Workwear - dickies or some other brand? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

dewalt for me. the only ones i can get to fit me. most other makes have shortest leg 32". i'd be tripping over every 2 minutes.

Snickers for me and the staff, probably the most expensive but worth it imo, buy cheap buy twice.

No Dan Snickers are about 50-60 a pair, dickies are probalby 20-30

18 quid with free 8 quid knee pads, on the one I linked to mind. Not sure if they do a harder wearing one.

You guys don't crawl around much do you? Why do you need them so hardcore?

buy twice is OK if you buy cargo pants @ £10/pair. nice and light and if wrecked, not much loss.

buy twice is OK if you buy cargo pants @ £10/pair. nice and light and if wrecked, not much loss.
I'm surprised you're not still wearing Wranglers !!!
That's for the Knuckle comment :p

18 quid with free 8 quid knee pads, on the one I linked to mind. Not sure if they do a harder wearing one.

You guys don't crawl around much do you? Why do you need them so hardcore?
No but we like to look good while thinking about it!!!!

Reply to Workwear - dickies or some other brand? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a question ! I have a list of osciloscopes put aside for more than 15 years, and the cheapest of them all, the price winner, is FNIRSI...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a 'what brand is this mcb, what works with it, who sold it, this brand is made by...." type thing and could use hive mind input At...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I recently want to purchase some IBC photovoltaic modules for testing. However, since there are currently not many providers of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Electrical2Go now stocks a selection of Super Rod products, designed to help you save time on cable installations and more! One of our best...
Replies
Views
Hi I wanted some advice regarding which downlights company is better from ancell or forum? I have builders doing works in my house but I wanted...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock