Discuss Wylex fuseboard history.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

roukel01

Evening all

Could anyone tell me a rough timeline on old Wylex fuseboards....

The brown ones, the wooden base ones, the ones with the insulated backs... the cream coloured ones... any info would be appreciated

Thanks

I especially like the metal ones with 2 screws on the incoming tails. Built to last unlike the carp produced by the BEAMA mob these days

Reply to Wylex fuseboard history.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Ok. Can you cut a ring in half, add junction box, then run a spur off it? I thought it had to be from a socket? Mate of mine wanted me to see if...
Replies
Views
I had Scottish Power moving a supply this morning from one building to another so an extension could be built. I had everything ready for them...
Replies
Views
I've got a bunch of old single phase BS88 1970s fuseboards in the communal areas of a converted building. All the wiring is MICC and it's buried...
Replies
Views
Hi, The shower pull chord switch has snapped at my mom’s home and having unscrewed the switch I discovered a horror show(see pic). So I’ve had...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to rewire an old plug. I've rewired a few in my time, but all have been with the post-2006 wire colours. I have this old welder...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock