Discuss XsTraining Feedback / XS Training Reviews in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I have finished my NVQ3 with XS training and highly recommend them. My dream of getting gold card will come true now . just got the message "Congratulations on completing your NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation.

We have now claimed your certificate and this should arrive at our offices within the next two weeks. Once we have received your certificate we will upload a copy to your portfolio and then post the original certificate out to you recorded delivery.
Please ensure that your profile has an up to date address and postcode."
My assessor Jamie was very supportive from beginning answer my questions.
Many thanks to Jamie and all the XS training team.

Finally completed my NVQ Level 3 with XS training.
Took me the full duration to complete (due to work and personal commitments changing) however found XS to be supportive and helpful in accomodating this.

Would highly recommend (and already have) to anyone considering any training courses.

Thanks to Jamie, Stuart and David at XS Training for your help through my NVQ.

Merry Christmas all.

Carl

Just completed the NVQ with XS training. Whole thing is very straightforward with their great online portfolio system. David provides great level of support where necessary. Would recommend this training provider to those that need/want this qualification.

Thanks to all at XS, Pete Mills

My name's Joshua Steel and I finished my NVQ in November. I finished college back in 2011 with everything apart from the NVQ Level 3 completed. I got a job as a mate and after gaining a few years experience decided to do the NVQ. I knew 2 colleagues who had used them before and they both said it was a lot of work but relatively easy if you know what you're doing. I want to thank Jamie for being my assessor with always replying to my site Diaries quickly or if it had been a few days he'd send a message explaining why. He's a true credit to the company.
So if you're a little worried about using XS Training then have confidence that they'll make the whole process of getting qualified as straight forward as can be.
I wholeheartedly recommend any spark out there to use them over a college that might cost you time off work and more money.

Joshua Steel

Essex

Just got my NVQ 3 cert through a few days ago. I opted for the assessor built portfolio due to being busy with work and having a pregnant wife and toddler to look after. I found XS staff very helpful and always answered emails in a timely manner. I found it easy to upload photos of my work (I predominantly work with 3phase installations so it was easy to get the evidence) as well as drawings, risk assessments and method statements from the electrical contractor. I would certainly recommend them if you need to get your NVQ.

Completed my MBA with Xstraining. I would recommend them as they were helpful, understand, responded to my inquire.
Thanks Stuart, Martyn for the assistance

Just completed my NVQ with XS training, assessor built portfolio.
Well worth the additional cost for my assessor Paul, to put the portfolio together.
Just get evidence throughout your normal daily work and upload the the pictures to the OneFile, then have a video call to discuss the job you've done.
As you get further along, your assessor tells you the areas you're lacking evidence, and you can focus on that and not waste time getting repeat evidence that you don't need.
Paul was very supportive and encouraging, I've already recommended XS to a colleague looking to do the NVQ.

Many thank to XS training. Just completed my 2357 NVQ. The assessor Jamie was excellent and worked round my working hours. The online line system is extremely easy to use and you can upload the evidence needed for your portfolio from your phone. I would highly recommend to anyone wishing to complete the 2357 NVQ

Really happy about XS Training ! I've done my NVQ with them, got the e-certificate few days after I finished, also received the paper one, now I'm gold so all good.
Always fast replies, many times even on weekends, they are good, honest people. Jamie was my assessor also, he is amazing! Thank you!

Really happy about XS Training ! I've done my NVQ with them, got the e-certificate few days after I finished, also received the paper one, now I'm gold so all good.
Always fast replies, many times even on weekends, they are good, honest people. Jamie was my assessor also, he is amazing! Thank you!

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for your feedback and comments, very much appreciated. Thank you for choosing XS Training Ltd to help you achieve your NVQ, AM2 and JIB gold card. All the very best and thanks again for taking the time to provide your feedback etc..

Looking at doing the18th regs soon. XS training course looks interesting. Where is the Sheffield assessment centre for the exam?

Please; when people are chatting about electrical training and courses, can you make sure you're all being professional and awesome. As you'd expect to find such discussions on such a wicked good forum. Please.

Cheeeeeers. :D

XsTraining Feedback / XS Training Reviews {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Just gonna give it one of these because we can now. That is all.

Reply to XsTraining Feedback / XS Training Reviews in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock