Discuss Yet another terror attack in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
So, we wake up to yet more death and destruction caused by these cowards. The news was breaking as I went to bed last night and I am now trying to register the devastation and sadness.
This cannot continue in our civilised world.
Rip to the 6 that have died and my thoughts to all the injured some of which are critical.

So, we wake up to yet more death and destruction caused by these cowards. The news was breaking as I went to bed last night and I am now trying to register the devastation and sadness.
This cannot continue in our civilised world.
Rip to the 6 that have died and my thoughts to all the injured some of which are critical.
Well said Mate.

Yes Murdoch apparently the armed response where on the ground within something like 8 minutes and dealt with it swiftly thank God.

So our Maybot has said this has to stop. But just how will that be achieved?
Reducing the police numbers? freezing their pay?
Not really solutions.

I know its not likely but we could do with individual people stepping up.

There are a few who have a go at stopping these people but for the most part people just run and panic.

More effort needed to target those who preach and target individuals vulnerable to suggestion as well as the communication platforms / companies that abstain responsibility for policing the services they provide that facilitate such hatred.

all the shot ones save trials and cushy prison costs. smother their bodies in pig fat and incinerate them. no islamic heaven, no 24 virgins waiting. that maybe a deterrent.

I think that the minute they are confronted with what appears to be an explosive vest the order is to put them down, but I am no expert.

Reply to Yet another terror attack in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net