Discuss 100ma S type Rcd (Time delayed) in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

B

bigbaddave

Anyone give me a rough price for the above, Never needed one for a while. Wholesaler doesnt keep it as a stock item so waiting a call..

£30.00-£40.00 fella for sure, unless it is proteus, if it is I strongly recommend you don't tell us :ciappa:

£80 quid from tlc .Wylex. Do take from this what you think yourself. Il say cheaper from wholesaler.

I just spoke to my wholesaler fella, £48.50 plus VAT, no idea if you can get a cheaper one, probably though.

Give me some more info and I will be delighted to help you fella :smiley2:

That's nice of you, call them back and price click mode sockets for me
u
clik mode double switched sockets £2.98 + VAT from CEF. a bit cheaper from electric center, but don't know exactly as the invoice is in the van and it's cold outside.

clik mode double switched sockets £2.98 + VAT from CEF. a bit cheaper from electric center, but don't know exactly as the invoice is in the van and it's cold outside.

Then put on that nice jumper that Your Lass knitted ye for Christmas.

knit?????? her indoors????? took me 6 weeks to get her to sew up the crotch in my jeans after i'd split 'em.

£80 quid from tlc .Wylex. Do take from this what you think yourself. Il say cheaper from wholesaler.

i'm after one of these for a job i'm on. regular wholesaler was shut last monday, so i called in to CEF. they said they'd get me one for about £76. i said i'd let them know - i'm going to try regular wholesaler this monday.

I fell so guilty now guys.. All these decent replies and I only just get back to you now..

Anyway sorted .. £35 for 100a, 100MA td. May get cheaper but needed it ASAP..

Reply to 100ma S type Rcd (Time delayed) in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock