Discuss 胰高血糖素胰高血糖素胰高血糖素胰高血糖素胰高血糖素 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I can put you in touch with people that will call you whatever you want to be called, for a fee hun.

but I want to have babies.... It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them...

Just did it for fun ;o)))))))

胰高血糖素胰高血糖素胰高血糖素胰高血糖素

胰高血糖素胰高血糖素胰高血糖素胰高血糖素

胰高血糖素胰高血糖素胰高血糖素胰高血糖素
Any idea what it translates as??:p

What a PLonker

What a PLonker

What a PLonker

:D:D

some of us definitely need to get out more. i done mylittle stint today. 40mile round trip to reset a MCB, followed by an intruder alarm reset and new 2Ah battery. kerchinggg.

Paperwork day mainly for me apart from replacing one ancient smoke alarm, replacing the battery in a heat alarm at the same place and then reprogramming a customer's WiFi repeater so he can surf in his office at the end of his garden (more work coming for that job to get it mounted and installed properly) :)

Reply to 胰高血糖素胰高血糖素胰高血糖素胰高血糖素胰高血糖素 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

45metre 1.25 mm 3 core extension reel with a 1362 13A fuse well known manufacturers uk product......no RCD just your standard moulded plug from...
Replies
Views
Long Time lurker and occasional browser of advice on here. I work with control systems for my job but my main reason for being on here is my...
Replies
Views
Evening everyone . I was changing a fuse board today . Everything tested out fine and good . Until I measured the Ze which is on a tnc-s system...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I did a poll last year on exactly this. Below I have pasted what I wrote in thread last time so there is a degree of similarity. We can then see...
Replies
Views
I have a towel dryer on an interior wall in my bathroom, wired off the last stop in my loop of bathroom outlets. This thing has been installed...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock