Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

3. Forum for Trainees.

If you are a trainee and haven’t already applied to join our trainee forum then click HERE The trainee forum is a closed area of the forum where the Forum Mentors will freely share their vast experience within the industry. 

Dismiss Notice

Discuss 17 th edition 2383 -12 in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Cazmac1

Cazmac1 Regular EF Member

Hi all, I trying to get hold of a few of the latests 17th edition exam papers (2383-12) If you have any please email them to me at [email protected]
    Thanks.

2. Sparky12021986

Sparky12021986 Guest

try typing this into google... and see what you get hope this helps..

2383-12 exam papers to 17th edition.

3. Geoffsd

Geoffsd Guest

Do you not mean

2382-10 for the 17th from scratch and

2382-20 for update to 17th if you already have 16th.

4. NMc

NMc Electrician's Arms

There is not much difference in the test papers just an insrease in the possible questions to include the additions/alterations of amendment one. 17th is all about finding your way around the book quickly

5. Geoffsd

Geoffsd Guest

Yes, but the original numbers quoted are wrong so won't find much on Google.

6. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Respected Member

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    17th update is now dead. you have to do the full course.

7. ackbarthestar

ackbarthestar Forum Mentor

Alas, No 2382 exam papers exist since the 2382 exams are now all on line.
    I believe that there are companies out there who will sell you practice 'on-line' exams, alternatively C&G publish a book called 'Exam Success' for the 2382, whether or not they have been updated for amendment 1 remains to be seen.

8. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Respected Member

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    and ifd it's of any use. previous posts have stated that the questions follow through the BGB from start to apps. not when i took it last december. the questions jumped all over the place. and the osg was allowed in

9. Cazmac1

What numbers are wrong?

10. NMc

NMc Electrician's Arms

Good question as Iam not sure what is meant here

Anyhow they don't asked you regs numbers just question about the regs themselves and givw you four answer to choose from so any previous paper should still make you find the answer from the book

11. MarkRibbands

MarkRibbands Regular EF Member

I was looking for sample papers including the amendments myself this week - there's nothing! I'm taking the exam in exactly 12 hours time (so had better get off the net and go to sleep!)

I'll try to remember any tricky questions that come up.

12. Cazmac1

Good luck, today

13. Geoffsd

Geoffsd Guest

The number in the topic heading - Re 17th edition 2383 - 12.

Should be 2382 - 10

OP was being advised to Google so would not have found what he wanted.

14. Cazmac1

Sorry geoff, the test you are referring to is the old test the new test is the 2383 - 12. Green book with latest amendments

15. Geoffsd

Geoffsd Guest

Oh. I did not know that.

Sorry.