Discuss 18th Edition Online - Including Exam - £240 - Throughout UK in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
XS Training Ltd are delivering the 18th Edition online (City & Guilds 2382-18) throughout the UK for only £240.00 plus vat. This includes exam and certification and exams can be taken at over 30 locations throughout the UK such as;

Aberdeen, Basildon, Birmingham, Bracknell, Bradford, Brigg, Bristol, Burgess Hill, Bury St Edmunds, Chesterfield, Cumbria, Exeter, Glasgow, Gloucester, Hastings, Harlow, Liverpool, Luton, London (Barking, East Ham, Finchley, Isleworth, Northolt, Watford), Manchester, Newcastle, Neath (Port Talbot), Northampton, Nottingham, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Stockton, Stoke-on-Trent.

For further information contact us at [email protected] or 18th Edition IET Wiring Regulations Online Course - https://18theditiononline.com

Kind Regards

David Alexis 07985793094

Stuart Driver 07507718465

XS Training LTD
www.xstraining.com

Email: [email protected]

All material is available to watch as many times as you like and has over 99% success rates based on previous 17th edition online course that we offered..
All material is available to watch as many times as you like and has over 99% success rates based on previous 17th edition online course that we offered..

Thank you for your questions.

City & Guilds and/or EAL exams are structured so that a pass can be as low as 60%.

However, in our opinion you should be aiming for much higher than 60% and as such have structured the training so that candidates will NOT be put forward for exams until they have consistently achieved 75%. This method of online delivery of the 17th edition wiring regulations (2382-15) resulted in over 99% success rates and we should imagine that this will be similar when candidates undertake 18th edition wiring regulations (2382-18).

RUSTON, Yes, it may seem like a cliche claiming over 99% success rates, however, we cannot claim a lower percentage just to make it appear more realistic etc. The fact remains, that over 1000 students had similar training on 17th edition and only 2 failed which were largely due to language barrier once investigated.

It is what it is, we offer 18th edition wiring regulations online including exam for £240 and candidates should ensure that they have copy of 18th edition wiring regulations before embarking on this course so that the candidate can navigate their way around the regs which will enable them to successfully complete the 18th edition on their first attempt.

Kind Regards

David Alexis 07985793094

Stuart Driver 07507718465

XS Training LTD
www.xstraining.com

Email: [email protected]

I paid to do the 17th Edition with XS Training, the online learning was with Virtual College. Although I had no issue with the delivery of the learning, I never got a chance to actually go and sit the exam as when I rang the NICEIC to book they said their only available centre was in Luton. I'm in Essex and it was too far for me to travel so I never could go.
But if anyone's looking to book the 18th with XS then I fully endorse them.

Reply to 18th Edition Online - Including Exam - £240 - Throughout UK in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net