Discuss 18th Edition & OSG - higher or lower - a bit of fun! in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

Octopus

So we all have to start parting with our hard earned monies

CEF have just emailed me an offer of £94.95 (they say no VAT)

Which is the cheapest I've seen so far ..........

Anybody seen a lower price (or higher)

:):):):)

EDIT: The bundle isn't for both IET books the OSG guide is the NICEIC version

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

The last tin
Could you get an order for a 100 members on here?
The last time I tried that, it was more than member price, as I was only allowed one at Member Price, and all others needed to go to a single address if you want them at a discount.
So it would be the price of the book, plus packing and shipping unless someone is willing to take on the cost of that at a loss.

I just tried to order one but their website order system is dire, then refused my credit card and now is refusing to let me reorder:tearsofjoy:

I ordered the BBB, osg and GN3 for £128.00 oh and NAPIT threw there 17th Amd3 codebreakers eicr book in aswell - guess it was coming to the end of its lifespan!
I used my new credit card that i will pay of in full each month as the bank will give me £50 free if I spend £500 in the first month, so everything went on the card rather than debit card. so brought the price down with that free 50

I ordered the BBB, osg and GN3 for £128.00 oh and NAPIT threw there 17th Amd3 codebreakers eicr book in aswell - guess it was coming to the end of its lifespan!
I used my new credit card that i will pay of in full each month as the bank will give me £50 free if I spend £500 in the first month, so everything went on the card rather than debit card. so brought the price down with that free 50

I would have spent £50 on something for the family .......not saving my business expenses .........

I would have spent £50 on something for the family .......not saving my business expenses .........
Ah the joy of not being married and having no kids!! i live a good life and all these money saving tricks i use such as cashback, promos on cards, switching bank, utilities etc added up last year to just under £1000! so Im doing something right. means I can take the girlfriend out to nice places to eat... not sure she would appreciate the big blue book though... likely smack me around the head with it...

3365DC8D-6795-4424-BF22-CE8FF2D1CA25.png Just checked on the Niceic Shop as i had looked a few weeks ago.

The 18th Ed regs are £95.00
The Regs and OSG are £112.50 and they no longer do the Regs, OSG and GN3 pack

But here’s a screenshot of the prices as checked on the 16/6/18.

Reply to 18th Edition & OSG - higher or lower - a bit of fun! in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net