Discuss 2.0L Petrol Honda CRV 2001 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi UNG thanks for the reply, no mate not particularly a 4x4.
Driving the Mitsi is starting to give my back gyp & a friend of a friend had the Honda for sale, seems easy to get in / out & has really good power steering.
Seller reckons it's a nice car (don't they always), but he's had his licence revoked so has to sell it.
Was just looking for some unbiased opinions.

It will be thirsty but pretty much bullet proof.

I bought a new Civic type R that didn't even blow a bulb in the 3 years I had it.

I then imported an Integra and that was faultless for 4 years.

I spoke to my mate today about this , he has a dealership size garage and showroom, and he says the same , that they are a very reliable and sturdy vehicle .
One downside he said is the parts can be quite naughty , but the reliabilty out weighs this.
Over all he says that they are an excellent buy.

Cheers Euston, appreciate that buddy. It seems to be the top of the range model, so has added little things like a lift out picnick table & aircon etc and according to the log has been dealer serviced up to 600 miles ago. Just before I bought it, they fitted 2 new drive couplings & new front brakes at a cost of £140. Hopefully it'll turn out as reliable as the Mitzi was.

Don't bloody believe it, only had the thing 6 days & already some little s--t has keyed the front passenger door.
Now some J--k o-f pranged it in a car park this afternoon :mad::mad:

Reply to 2.0L Petrol Honda CRV 2001 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net