Discuss 2 FREE Panels when you buy ??? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Glen Powell

Lol, looking through my personal sites and saw an advert in google adwords saying 2 free panels :D

Surely this means overpriced in the first place as we all know nothing is FREE,

So far I have seen "FREE IPAD", "NO VAT", "FREE INSTALLATION" and now "2 PANELS FREE"

Do people still fall for this ??? do they beleive that the word FREE means bargain ?

source site with no real information on it Solar Panels | Photovoltaic Panels | Solar Electricity Systems | Solar Panels | Photovoltaic Panels | Solar Electricity Systems

I've just filled all my details in so that I can be hassled every day for the next week, because I can't miss a bargain.... :90:

Wow just notice this site goes and gets the whole site title when you put in a URL, I signed the mother in law up so that will keep her quiet for a week or so

Lowest price guarantee and 30 year warranty on the panels??

We could all offer something like that, the usual is on like for like products, so if there is an element of the equipment you cannot get anywhere else it is not like for like.

I am going to offer 16 panels for FREE however my fixing rail system is £6,500 ;)

Reply to 2 FREE Panels when you buy ??? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Do you like being lied to ? Taken for an idiot ? Here I make the case for it being done on a world wide scale to the extreme detriment of your...
Replies
Views
I know how I was taught to test a RCD, 6 tests in all two no go, two under 300 mS and 2 under 40 mS with no load. But thinking about it not so...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Thanks for any advice you might be able to offer. I thought I posted this earlier but apparently not, apologies if it is a duplicate...
Replies
Views
Like I said, don't just give it up, choose what you want to do, and do no more...or words to that effect! I'm back on my Men's Shed charity thing...
Replies
Views
O
Hi all, I am converting a house at present. All wiring has been removed, I have a clean slate where I put anything/everything. To the property...
Replies
Views
Oldshape
O

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock