Discuss 2 Gang pir switch in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hi all,
Got a 2 gang switch in my utility one for frourecents and one for a outside light.

Thing is I want a pir switch just to do the utility lights and switch the outside separately without chopping in another switch , found this and was wondering if it was any good

GI2DPC - 2 Gang Green-i Double Dimmer with PIR Movement Sensor, No Neutral Dimmer with Presence Detection - https://www.sparksdirect.co.uk/2-gang-green-i-double-dimmer-with-pir-movement-sensor-no-neutral-dimmer-with-presence-detection

Don't want both coming on on the pir but not sure I can do it, mind you now thinking about it imsoppose it doesn't matter if the outside light comes on as well ,mmmm

Cheers
Grand

It states Incompatible with linear flourecent tubes but then goes on to say max 150w for flourecent so can't see any reason why not.

No it's a dimmer how deep is the K.O back box as Danlers make one for europlates NEED 35mm box and neutral or one that goes on the end of fitting.

Reply to 2 Gang pir switch in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there, I am looking at specifying a Triac dimmer switch after a PIR and manual override to control several lights, i dont see an issue why...
Replies
Views
Is the following set up possible with a 3 Gang 2 Way Smart Wifi Switch set up (the black glass type touch ones) One of the 3 switches, switches...
Replies
Views
Hi, in my bedroom i had a 2 gang dimmer that powered 2 set of 3 spot lights and also had passthrough wires to other sockets. Im changing to just...
Replies
Views
My daughter is asking me if it’s possible to change her double light switch outside her bathroom to a dimmer. It’s a 2 gang switch that turns on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am upgrading my traditional 2 gang light switch in the kitchen to a smart 2 gang dimmer switch. When I wired up the switch the switch...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock