Discuss 20% of at ebay expires at 10pm today Thursday 31/03/16 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Barry White

CUK20 is live until 10pm today on Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More | eBay. Get 20% off everything in your basket when you spend £20 or more. Maximum coupon value £50. Coupon code: CUK20
Coupon is for UK registered PayPal users only. One use only. Excludes P&P. T&Cs apply: Redeeming your eBay Voucher

anyone thinking of using ebay be quick as it expires at 10 tonight

it deffo works as I just used it save items in your basket if buying multiples to get a full discount as the coupon can be used once only.
bought a DVR for my CCTV system

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to 20% of at ebay expires at 10pm today Thursday 31/03/16 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock