Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss 2013 Honda Civic Cooling Fan Problem in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. brady mulanix

brady mulanix New EF Member

My cooling fans stopped working and only kick on when the A/C is running. There are no blown fuses I have replaced the relay, temperature switch, and thermostat. I checked continuity between the relay, temperature switch and fan connectors and all read continuity threw one of the two prongs on each connector. Not sure what that means with the continuity but, thought it could possibly shed some light on the problem with someone that has more knowledge than me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. spinlondon

spinlondon Trusted Advisor

Does the car overheat?

3. brady mulanix

Yes, it does overheat.

4. PEG

PEG Trusted Advisor

Hi,so the fans do work,but are getting no signal to operate,from engine temperature sensors?

5. brady mulanix

That is correct.

6. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Top Poster Of Month

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    bypass with a dashboard switch. flick it on when temp gauge shows overheat.