• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss 2330 level 3 question book in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I

iceman

hello there peeps for some of you undetaking the 2330 level 3 online exam this year i think this may be a great study aid for anyone wishing to complete there exam this year , i mananged to aquire a 2330 level 3 question book saved to disc format, complete with all answers with over 300 questions ranging from motor theory, H&S , capacitance and reactance, ohms law, power factors, inspection and testing etc, all questions are what you can expect in the exam i completed my 2330 level 3 this book got me threw my exam with a distiction, i paid £34.95 any interested partys can have the book for £19.95 a must for any up and coming sparky, please pm me for futher details:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
theres not realy a name as such iv never seen it in the shops just aload questions with answers covering all the material for the 2330 level 3 exam all questions are on a disc, theres 300 questions in total, im only selling it as iv completed all my exams now:cool:

its a book saved on disc as i brought it post july 08 after the regs changed all the course material iv got is based on 17th regs:cool:

Can iceman (or whoever buys the book) put the ISBN number up on this thread please ? Sounds like a good revision tool for Level 3 - Ta.

Reply to 2330 level 3 question book in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net