Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss 2330 Qualification Advice in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. wba412

wba412 New EF Member

Hi guys,

Firstly apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I did my Level 2 2330 7 years ago and been working in electrical wholesaling since with little bits of site work in between. I'm looking at going back to doing electrics full time and I'm having difficulty working out the best route/course going forward. I was looking at the level 3 2365 but would my L2 2330 and L3 2365 be anygood together?

I'm struggling to find an accurate answer anywhere so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Zdb

Zdb Regular EF Member

I'm not 100% sure but it seems reasonable to assume that the level 3 2365 is the next step for you.