Discuss 2357 608 Fault diagnosis in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have just completed my 607 test and inspection exams and we are now moving onto 608 fault diagnosis, I have been searching the internet for 608 learning and exam practice but the only acceptable source I have come across is Swindon massive, however having studying from that website for 607, the exam questions given were not very accurate or involved in the exam at all. I'd love some suggestions for reliable sources for 608 revision.

Reply to 2357 608 Fault diagnosis in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, first post so go easy! This is for people who are looking for more info on the course and exams and is from my experience of doing the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all. Bear with me on this one... Despite having been involved in the electrical industry for many years, I'm only just about to embark...
Replies
Views
V
Fail first exam. Any suggestions what kind of material to study to pass next time. Maybe text books? I found swindon massive and spark website but...
Replies
Views
vecadesa
V
Morning everyone, ive posted a few times on here but thought I should introduce myself Im Matt, aged 25 from west yorkshire Not sure why but ive...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock