Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss 2365 L3 funded by Advanced learner loan in the Electrical Courses & Electrical NVQ's area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Carl Alvey

Carl Alvey Trainee Access

hi all,
    im going to be doing my 2365 L3 early next year after my level 2 and was wondering if anyone knows of any evening courses that are local to nottingham that accept funding from the government advanced learner loans.
    any info will be much appreciated.
    cheers

2. Massive1

Massive1 Trainee Access

3. Carl Alvey

Carl Alvey Trainee Access

hi,thanks for the reply but im currently at that place,which is a great place.but dont accept it.

4. Massive1

Massive1 Trainee Access