Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss 2365 level 3 weekends west london in the Electrical Courses & Electrical NVQ's area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. windglider

windglider New EF Member

Hello Guys,
    I'm struggling to find 2365 level 3 weekend course in West London. I tried CG website but it doesn't seem to be updated.
    Can you please recommend a place where I can do it?

Thanks,
    Jakub

2. Edtwozeronine

Edtwozeronine Regular EF Member

Have you checked local college websites they often have lists or pdf files of all the courses they offer. I was lucky to find a full time course at my local college as in previous years they didn't have the numbers to run the course.

3. windglider

windglider New EF Member

I did chceck them but unfortunately they don't offer weekend course. I've heard ableskills is alright but is located exactly at opposite end of London :/